Change your life and gain competences that will revolutionize your work. A planner as the operationally most important person in a factory, who has the knowledge and a patent on how to shorten the lead time of production, how to optimize changeovers, how to shorten the lead time, and meet the deadlines.
Knowledge worth all the money, no matter where you work and where you will work. Change the world with us.
To promote innovative solutions, you need to know the limits and barriers of what you have at your disposal. To overthrow the Status Quo defended by change blockers, you need to be armed with knowledge and tools.
Tools are HAL APS, knowledge is our training, the future is you.
1. Definition of the supply chain
2.1. Machines, production lines, assembly lines, workstations
2.2. Human resources and competences
2.3. Robots, cobots and competences
2.4. Tools, instrumentation, control and measurement apparatus
3. Production sockets
4. Resource work calendar
5. Bill of Material
6. Production route
6.1. Planning of production capacity
6.2. Time parameters of the resource's work
7. Changeover matrix
8. MTO - Production to order (serial, unit)
9. MTS - Make-to-Stock Production
10. Planning material needs, purchase requirements
11. Scenarios of cooperation (warehouse and technological cooperation)
12. Scheduling rules
13. The Best Practices - Work of a production planner and purchasing industry
14. Production orders / technological operations
15. Planning of repairs, services and inspections
16. Tool shop, research and development works
17. What-if analysis
18. Analysis of production capacity and OEE
19. Production logistics, milkman run
20. Tips & Tricks
21.Data exchange scenarios with other systems
22. Master Data
Production planners are the main target of the training. In complex organisations with a large division of roles and responsibilities, training can be very important for those responsible for supply chain coordination, directors and production managers.
Experienced trainer in the field of production scheduling and planning. Training conducted by an expert in the field of production can be ordered
Each participant will receive a certificate confirming the acquisition of new qualifications.
1. Complete the registration form.
2. By clicking the "Sign up" button you sign up for the training.
3. We check the possibility of completing the course on the indicated date.
4. We confirm the training or suggest a different date.
5. We send you a invoice that you have to pay no later than 5 working days before the start of the training.
6. 24 hours before the training, we send a link to the training that will take place on the Microsoft Teams platform.
7. Please download Microsoft Teams in advance. Teams is free.